Make it a Dead One

12.02.2010

Photobucket Photobucket

Make it a Dead One was a screamo band from Trondheim Norway. I think this band is amazing and I thank Eirik, their guitarist, for sending me all of their recordings to share on this blog. Musically I would say that if you like city of caterpillar its a safe bet you will enjoy this band. That being said it's not so much that they closely sound like CoC as it is that I am grasping to find a better band to compare them too. In the file there is also their first demo that they recorded under the name Pray! it works! which they later changed to Make it a dead one when no one got the irony in print. Eirik also sent me a few vidoes, one of them is from them opening for Funeral Diner (ugh... jealous). Anyways I can't stress enough how good this band is, everyone should download this. Nice dudes, great band.
JT

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input