Current

9.29.2010


Just a short post today. I'll let the record do it's talking.
Here is a definite overlooked band that somehow fell off the Dischord bandwagon. Cannot see any place they belong other than that though. This album is extremely rockin' with powerful emotional vocals. It sits somewhere directly inbetween Fugazi and Rites of Spring. With incessant ramblings, sung portions, and mostly shouted political and poetic lyrics. They were short lived existing between '92 & '94. That is what this download contains the near-complete discography for that period of time.

If you're like me and listen to nearly everything on Dischord records and would never turn away anything of the sort get downloading this now

Myspace
Download

2 comments:

(not)GonnaGetSued said...

How have I not been listening to this for years?!?!? This is so so so good. Thanks!

Pizzapie said...

That was exactly how I felt when I found this. "How has this not been on my playlist since I started listening to all of these bands?!"

Post a Comment

Input